Sizing and Fitting information
Please NOTE: We provide accurate sizing information on our website to help with your shopping experience. Please ALWAYS check our sizing information and choose your product(s) size based on our SIZE CHARTS. All Product size information are generally provided on the product pages in the description section.
For Women’s Shoes Size: you may want to consult this page to confirm your shoes size information.
☆ Women's Shoes: Main Size Conversion Chart
How Do I Choose The Right Size on D.F.M
To avoid costly returns, claim processes, and having to not like your purchased items, you need to get the right size of the product(s) you want to purchase on DowntownFashionMall.com. An error in product purchase that is found to be due to incorrect measurements from the side of a customer may not qualify for a refund claim approval.
Step 1: Measure Yourself
Start by taking correct measurements of your body or your feet. This is crucial.
- Measure your shoulders, bust, waist, and hips. You can do this by measuring around your chest for bust, around your belly button for waist, and around your hip bones for your hip measurements.
- Write down your numbers and keep near you when when you’re about to start your purchase.
*Please check the “How To Measure Yourself” down the page for body measurements.
- Measurement units used: Millimeters(mm)
- Place a paper/cardboard against the wall. Step on the paper/cardboard using your feet. Make sure the paper/cardboard doesn’t fold or move during this process.
- Using the pen, make a marking on the paper/cardboard where your longest toe ends. Measure from the edge of the paper (your heel) to your longest toe.
- If you have wide feet, you may choose a bigger size. If you have narrow feet, you may choose a smaller size.
5. Most people have 1 foot that is longer than the other – The result shall be subject to the measurements from this foot, and it shall be close to the size you were wearing. If there’s a huge difference, the measurements may not be accurate.
*For information on women’s shoes fitting, Please consult the size chart above.
Step 2: Consult the size chart on each of the related product page
- Now simply go to the specific product page on DowntownFashionMall.com
- Consult the provided size chart
- Sizes are available in both inches and centimeters.
- Order the size that fits your actual measurements.
- Remember that size can differ from one brand to another it is absolutely recommended you order according to your own accurately taken measurements
However, to ensure accuracy of your apparel purchase order, you will have to refer to the charts on the actual product page except for shoes. You also need to make sure that you’re selecting the correct product option.
☆☆Again, it is critical to choose the correct size for the product you want to purchase when shopping online. Please make sure to consult the size charts on each products page for apparels on DowntownFashionMall.com.